Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Utah

 I couldn't visit my sister in Utah without stopping for photo ops in Temple square.


Liam's impression of a gargoyle.
 The only other time I have been to Utah was in March 2007. Temple Square was much more beautiful in the summer with all of the plants blooming.





We had so much fun with Lacey, Uncle D (my brother-in-law) and Morgan. I wish I got a better picture of D and Liam. 


Liam has ogre face like his daddy. 


Lacey as Justin Beiber
Liam developed a taste for table food during our vacation to Utah and Las Vegas. At the water park in Utah, I let him eat the tomato off of my hamburger. Liam decided that he liked the onion better. 


Morgan had her birthday while we were in Utah. We celebrated with a dinner out, cake and a trip to the arcade. 

Liam loves his Aunt Lacey.

No comments:

Post a Comment