Monday, September 12, 2011

Product Rave: Squeezable Baby Food

I usually don't do this but I love these products. I haven't been paid or received any perks for this endorsement, I just really like them.


Squeezable baby food is awesome! There are quite a few different brands that Liam has tried and he has liked them all. The only ones I haven't bought at the ones that are not resealable. Earth's Best, Happy Baby and Ella's are organic baby foods. They come in all sorts of fruits and veggies. I have also fed Liam Go Go Squeeze brand of applesauce blends. These are found in the canned fruit aisle and are actually for big kids. They don't have any added sugar though, so I am okay with feeding them to my Little Dude.

Liam is able to suck the food right out of the pouch with no mess at all. When I feed him baby food, he tries to grab the spoon. I know that he has to learn how to use a spoon, but he ends up looking like this:


Big mess! I am okay with big messes at home for the sake of learning, but it is so nice to have something mess-free and easy when we are out and about. I hate to leave a sticky table at a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment