Monday, September 26, 2011

11 months

Can you believe my baby will be one year old in a few weeks? Crazy!


Liam is getting so big and so smart. He says mama, dada, doggie and duck. He can stand on his own pretty well and takes a few steps before lunging to me. He can climb into the bathtub now, so I have to keep a hand on him when I fill up the bathtub. He also had a top tooth come in a few days ago and looks like the other top one will be in before long.

He is gaining weight better now, though he is still picky about solid food. He likes puffs and goldfish. He's starting to get the hang of the sippy cup, but still only gets about an ounce at a time. I am so ready for him to wean, but I don't want him to be hungry. I'll just have to tough it out a little while longer.


Liam likes to wrestle with Mom, Dad, pillows, blankets, stuffed animals and stacks of laundry. 
He makes this ogre face all the time. It's so cute!
Look at these baby blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment