Thursday, October 21, 2010

39 Weeks Pregnant

Weight: 134.8 (+29.8 from starting weight, +3.6 from last week, yikes!)

Symptoms: back ache, tired, sciatic nerve pain, contractions, nausea, heartburn

How I am Feeling: I am so tired. I am trying really hard to get out and do things before the baby comes, but its getting harder and harder to get out of bed. 

Best Thing about Pregnancy:  The baby has moved down into my pelvis, so the kicks in my ribs aren't bothering me so much anymore. The itching on my belly has also stopped. 

Worst Thing about Pregnancy:  The waiting game is really difficult. I hope that every little pain will turn into labor. Last Friday, my OB said he didn't think I would make it to my next appointment. I knew not to believe him, but I couldn't help getting my hopes up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment