Wednesday, October 13, 2010

38 Weeks

Weight: 131.2 (+26.2 from starting weight, +1 from last week)

Symptoms: back pain, braxton hicks contractions, itchy belly, tired

How I am Feeling: I am so ready to be done with being pregnant. It is getting old. 

Best Thing about Pregnancy: Dan is so great at taking care of all of my needs. He rubs my back when it hurts, takes me out to dinner when I don't want to cook and holds me when I feel sad. I am really thankful for him. 

Worst Thing about Pregnancy:  I did it today. The thing that all pregnant women dread. I peed myself. I felt nauseous, so I went to the bathroom to be sick. Each time I threw up, the pressure on my abdomen pressed hard enough on my bladder to make me pee. I guess that's the only thing worse than throwing up- throwing up and peeing myself. I am so done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment