Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 24

24 Weeks Pregnant

Weight: 118.4 (+13.4 from starting weight, +1.8 from last week)

Symptoms: heartburn, uncomfortable, tired, round ligament pain

How I am Feeling: I am still feeling pretty good. There are things that are getting difficult for me to do, like putting my shoes on and cleaning the windshield of my car. 

Best Thing about Pregnancy: Morgan and my mom are throwing me a baby shower on Aug. 14th. I am really excited about it. 

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: Things are still difficult with Dan. I know he is just trying to have fun before the baby comes and I have been really needy since leaving my job. We're not on the same page right now and that is rough. 


Today is another big milestone in the pregnancy. It's viability day for the baby. The baby would have a good chance of surviving should it need to be born. I haven't had any reason to think the baby need to come early, but it is still nice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment