Wednesday, July 28, 2010

27 Weeks Pregnant

27 Weeks Pregnant

Weight: 122.6 (+17.6 from starting weight, +1.4 from last week)

Symptoms: backache, heartburn, trouble sleeping, nausea, acne

How I am Feeling:  I am getting so big that I have been having trouble sleeping at night. I can usually get in a few hours before tossing and turning the rest of the night. It makes me really tired and lazy during the day. 

Best Thing about Pregnancy: My 3rd trimester starts today. It is really amazing how the time has flown by. I only have 13 more weeks until my due date. I can't wait until the little one gets here.  

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: I think my hormones are changing again. I have been getting upset easily and feeling unhappy some days. 


Dan and I took a tour of Winnie Palmer on Monday. It was really great and I feel very comfortable having our baby there. They are really supportive of natural childbirth and promoting bonding right away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment