Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Week 26

26 Weeks Pregnant

Weight: 121.2 (+16.2 from starting weight, +1.0 from last week)

Symptoms: tired, achy, round ligament pain, back ache, heartburn

How I am Feeling:  I am getting to be more uncomfortable everyday. 

Best Thing about Pregnancy: This morning I woke up laying on my stomach. My stomach was really achy and tight. I immediately worried about the baby. It was nice for the baby to give me a couple reassuring kicks to let me know everything is okay. 

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: I am feeling like my weight gain is getting a little out of control. This week was good, but I have to be careful what I am eating. I need to start exercising more. 


Weeks 25-28: Eggplant
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment