Thursday, August 5, 2010

Week 28

28 Weeks Pregnant

Weight: 123.6 (+18.6 from starting weight, +1.0 from last week)

Symptoms: heartburn, aches in my neck and back, braxton hicks contractions, acne, tired, stretch marks

How I am Feeling: I had a prenatal massage on Tuesday. I felt really good the first day, but I am starting to feel sore again.   

Best Thing about Pregnancy: I am getting really excited for my little one to get here soon. The time has flown by and I can't wait to meet this person that has been with me for so many months. 

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: I have a bunch of tiny stretch marks on my bottom. I can't believe I have them on my butt, which hasn't gotten that much bigger, but none on my stomach, which has gotten huge. I guess I can't complain. I'd rather have them on my bottom than anywhere else. 



No comments:

Post a Comment