Thursday, June 10, 2010

Week 20

20 Weeks Pregnant


Weight: the battery in my scale is dead, so I'm not sure

Symptoms: braxton hicks contractions, round ligament pain, peeing every 10 minutes


How I am Feeling: I am still feeling pretty good and am getting my energy back.


Best Thing about Pregnancy: I'm halfway there!!!


Worst Thing about Pregnancy: I don't really feel attractive anymore. I don't think Dan sees me the same way he use to.


What I am Looking Forward to this Week: I have the anatomy sonogram scheduled on Monday. We aren't going to find out the sex of the baby, but I am really excited to see the baby again and for Dan to see the baby for the first time.
 
Week 20: Cantaloupe
 
 Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

No comments:

Post a Comment