Monday, March 15, 2010

I couldn't do this alone

First of all, don't read this if you are eating or plan on eating anytime soon. In order to explain how amazing Dan is, I have to tell a graphic story.

Last night (6 weeks, 4 days pregnant) I was brushing my teeth to get ready for bed and got very sick very fast. I knew I didn't have time to move to the toilet, so I threw up in the sink. Oh, it gets worse. I had just had a big bowl of beef stew for dinner. I made it to the toilet for round 2 (and 3 and 4 and 5). Dan left his video game right away to check on me. I sat on the floor while Dan cleaned out and unclogged the sink and was totally amazed by him.

Dan cleaned my puke out of the sink and never complained once or said a single negative thing. And that is love like most people will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment