Wednesday, March 17, 2010

7 weeks pregnant

7 Weeks Pregnant


Weight: +0.6 lbs from starting weight (105.6)

Symptoms: Morning sickness, bloated belly, constipation, crazy hormonal

How I am Feeling: Sick and fat

Best Thing about Pregnancy: Dan has been so wonderful and sweet

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: I have been so crazy lately. I have had weird, violent dreams and been really mean to Dan.

What I am Looking Forward to this Week: I should have an appointment with my new doctor scheduled soon. I probably won’t see the doctor this week, but it will be nice to have the appointment planned. I can’t wait to see or hear the baby’s heartbeat.

We told Jen about the pregnancy last night. She was so excited for us and we are glad to have each other to talk to about all the gross stuff. The same day that I found out that I was pregnant, she called Dan to tell him that she is pregnant. She’s about 7 weeks ahead of me.

 
Week 7: Blueberry
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment