Wednesday, March 31, 2010

9 Weeks

9 Weeks Pregnant


Weight: +1.0 lbs from starting weight (106.0)

Symptoms: very tired, having trouble sleeping, sore boobs, nausea and lots of throwing up

How I am Feeling: it changes every hour, major ups and downs this week

Best Thing about Pregnancy: eating whatever I want.

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: people have started to notice that my stomach is getting bigger.

What I am Looking Forward to this Week: Dan and I are finally telling our families this weekend! Yea!

I bought my first maternity clothes today. And a bigger bra. I’m a size D now, that’s nuts! The fact that I really haven’t gained any weight is totally misleading. My stomach and boobs are much bigger. I’ve probably lost muscle mass from being sick and not exercising.

Week 9: Green Olive
Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment