Wednesday, March 10, 2010

6 Weeks Pregnant

6 Weeks Pregnant


Weight: +1.0 lbs from starting weight (106.0)

Symptoms: Throwing up in the morning, general exhaustion, my acne is clearing up a little but still pretty bad

How I am Feeling: Tired and sick

Best Thing about Pregnancy: Telling Nicole

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: Not telling my family yet

What I am Looking Forward to this Week: Sleeping in on Saturday and Sunday

After feeling so bad for the last two days, I decided that I needed someone to talk to. We thought seriously about telling my family, but know that it would get out if we did. We decided to tell Nicole, Dan’s sister who lives in California. She has 4 children of her own, including an 8 month old. She was so excited for us and recounted the difficult time for her that I am just now beginning.

My pants officially do not fit anymore. I had my buttons undone all day today. It’s bloat more than a pregnancy belly, but it’s uncomfortable. I am excited for having a cute little belly during the summer. I love a cute pregnant belly in a bikini.

Week 6: Sweet Pea
This week the baby is the size of a sweet pea. Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment