Friday, March 18, 2011

Photography Friday: Bath Time

My little dude loves bath time. He is starting to sit up in his infant tub and I am afraid of him falling out, so I inflated his ducky tub and tried it out the other day. The duck quacks when you squeeze the beak and it made Liam cry the first few times. It was kind of funny, since he rarely cries and usually laughs when I startle him. He's okay with the quacking now. He's still working on sitting up and was focused on playing with the rubber duckies and his toes more than sitting up. I can't wait to take him to the pool this summer.

I pink-puffy-heart my speedlight. It has made the biggest difference in my photography. The unpainted/ white bathroom is great for bouncing around the light.

1 comment:

  1. I know you don't know me, I found your blog through a friend, but I just wanted to say, my name is Juliana and my son's name is Liam!!! How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete