Thursday, August 19, 2010

Week 30

30 Weeks Pregnant

Weight: 126.2 (+21.2 from starting weight, +2.0 from last week)

Symptoms: HEARTBURN!, braxton hicks contractions, nauseous, tired, back ache

How I am Feeling: I've been feeling pretty bad this week. I have had a lot of trouble sleeping and the heartburn is unbearable. 

Best Thing about Pregnancy: The shower on Saturday was great. I had a really good time and we got a lot of things that we need for the baby. Dan's mom bought us a crib! It was so generous of her. 

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: I had a glucose tolerance test on Monday for gestational diabetes. I couldn't eat breakfast and had to drink some nasty, sugary stuff. It made me feel really sick the rest of the day. On Tuesday, I had to get a shot of Rhogam. It hasn't been such a fun week. I'm a little disappointed that I gained 2 pounds in one week. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment