Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Week 33

33 Weeks Pregnant

Weight: 127.0 (+22 from starting weight, +0.8 in the last three weeks)

Symptoms: backache, tired, heartburn, 

How I am Feeling: I have had a rough few weeks, but I am getting anxious to meet the little one. 

Best Thing about Pregnancy: I love all of the movements and the baby hiccups. I also had maternity photos done on Sunday. That was a lot of fun and I am really excited to see the results. 

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: The pain in my back is really bad. I'm getting to the point of being ready to not be pregnant anymore. 




Month 8: Honeydew
Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment