Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 14

14 Weeks Pregnant

Weight: +4.8 lbs from starting weight (109.8)

Symptoms: nausea, still throwing up most mornings, acne, tired, very uncomfortable all the time

How I am Feeling: Uncomfortable

Best Thing about Pregnancy: Being pregnant is my excuse for everything I do.

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: I have had even more trouble sleeping and pretty bad headaches this week. 

What I am Looking Forward to this Week: Still hoping that 2nd trimester energy will kick in soon. 



I have been even more sick this past week than before. It's been pretty rough. I am finally starting to feel like cooking again. I haven't really cooked in 6 or 7 weeks. I enjoy cooking and it will be much healthier for me, Dan and the baby. 


Week 14: Lemon
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment