Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Week 15

15 Weeks Pregnant

Weight: +3.6 lbs from starting weight (108.6)

Symptoms: acne, trouble sleeping

How I am Feeling: much better actually, no nausea in the afternoons (very little in the morning)

Best Thing about Pregnancy: planning all of the fun baby things

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: looking less pregnant and more like I had a big lunch

What I am Looking Forward to this Week: hoping to feel the baby move soon



Nothing really exciting to report this week. My belly button is so weird and getting weirder as my stomach continues to expand. 


Week 15: 
Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment