Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 12

12 Weeks Pregnant


Wait a moment, what happened to week 11 (lime)? I had my first ultrasound today and my due date was moved up a week to Oct. 27th. More on this later.

Weight: +2.4 lbs from starting weight (107.4)

Symptoms: tired, the morning sickness is getting better though

How I am Feeling: very excited

Best Thing about Pregnancy: Seeing the baby for the first time was incredible.

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: Dan missed the first ultrasound because his boss was in town from California.

What I am Looking Forward to this Week: I should be getting over the morning sickness and nausea soon.

I had my first sonogram today. It was pretty amazing. The baby looks very good and had a strong heartbeat of 170. The sonogram tech said that she could do an early check for the gender, but I convinced Dan yesterday to wait until the baby is born to find out the sex. Here’s a photo.

Week 12: Plum
As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment