Saturday, July 14, 2012

Card Making

You know it's time for a new cutting mat when you have to tape the paper to the mat.



I actually ordered a new mat, some sketch pens and adhesive cardstock while I waited for these pictures to upload. I'll let you know how the sketch pens and cardstock turn out. 

After tinkering with the cutting mat, I was able to make this cute little card for a baby shower this weekend. I am really happy with the way the card and envelope turned out. The print & cut feature on the Silhouette machine is my favorite. I used 3D dots to give the butterflies a little dimension.
Last name blotted out for privacy.

I'm not that creative, so I usually do the same things in all of the cards I make: a nice quote inside of a curly frame.
Inside of the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment