Sunday, June 3, 2012

When Momma's Away


The boys will play! I spent last Saturday visiting my family for my little sister's graduation. When I got home, this behemoth was in my living room. Liam loved it.
 


Liam's secret entrance in the cave. 


Forts are a good place to play with cars.




Balls, too.

And wrestling with stuffed animals.


And wrestling with Daddy.

Until the wrestles turn into hugs.


Dan and Liam had so much fun in the fort that they invited the cousins over to play in the fort, too.

I'll admit that Dan and I laid in the fort and watched tv after the Little Dude went to bed.

After a few days, the fort was in disrepair. This was especially true after Liam started jumping from the couch to the inside of the fort.


What Dan didn't consider was that now Liam tries to jump off of the couch without pillows and blankets to land on. Not fun for the Momma who has to catch him!

No comments:

Post a Comment