Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tulip Festival (take 2)

After making the mistake of leaving my 50mm f/1.4 lens at home, I made plans to return to the tulip festival. I know that Lacey wanted to go again when the light was better, so Lacey, Liam and I went back on Tuesday afternoon.



The gardens are so big that we didn't have enough time to see everything the first time. There was a lake with a population of huge koi fish. They congregated in the area where kids were feeding them.


There was also an exhibit of statues of Christ.


We stopped on the grass for a picnic and to talk to Dada. 

Lacey said I should send this picture to Apple & Eve and see if they will buy the rights from me. 



I was so happy to have my fixed lens with me. The pictures are so much more clear and I can get a really shallow depth of field. I always forget how much I love this lens. 





No comments:

Post a Comment