Monday, April 30, 2012

Living Planet Aquarium

I was so excited to take Liam to the aquarium. "Fish" is one of the few words that he says clearly and regularly, though it usually means he wants to eat goldfish.


Unfortunately, Liam did not have a good time. He is working on one of his molars and is grumpy and clingy. He also doesn't like to be told what to do, so "look at this fish, look at that turtle" didn't go over so well. We ended up spending more time in the play room than looking at the animals.



Out of everything that we did see, I think the penguins were his favorite. We had watched a few minutes of "Happy Feet" the day before, so they were familiar to him.


Can I tell a funny story about Lacey? We were looking at the jellyfish and she asked "I wonder how they change colors at the same time?" She didn't realize that they were changing colors because of the lights that were illuminating them in their tank.


We found Nemo.



I was pleasantly surprised at how well my pictures turned out. Some of the tanks were too smudged or scratched to get good pictures, but I was happy with a lot of my pictures. I love my little 50. 





No comments:

Post a Comment