Saturday, April 30, 2011

Photography Saturday: Easter Formals & 6 month photos

I'm late on this again. My apologies. To make it up to you, I'll keep the text short and give you a double dose of photos.

Liam looked so handsome in his Easter outfit for church on Sunday. Unfortunately, I tucked part of his shirt into his diaper and it wicked pee onto him right after the service, so he was in a comfy romper for dinner. I took the photos a few days before Easter. I didn't realize that they are a little over exposed until I processed them today.







Can you believe my baby is already 6 months old? He was quite the ham when I took his monthly photo. He gets so much attention whenever I take him out. Strangers constantly tell me how cute he is. It doesn't hurt that he smiles back to anyone. At Outback last night, he was laughing and squealing with his cousins. I was afraid that he was too loud, but anyone who peaked over at him just said he was adorable (especially in his pageboy hat!)







No comments:

Post a Comment