Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fluffy Mail

I'm a little late posting this one. The flushable liners that I bought were back ordered and didn't arrive until recently. I've had the diapers for about 10 days though.

Bum Genius 4.0 pocket diapers clockwise from top left: Free Spirit, Concrete Jungle, Jet Setter, Moonbeam, Retail Therapy, Eiffel Tower
Baby Legs in Bum Genius Ribbit
After selling the GroVia AIO diapers, I wanted to beef Liam's diaper stash back up. I spent a little bit more for 5 cute "artist series" prints. Since I spent over $100 total, I got a free pair of baby legs. Liam looks really cute in them!

I also bought Imse Vimse flushable liners for when we start giving Liam solid foods in a few days. I'll let you know how that goes. I have heard horror stories. I would gladly trade cloth diapering for better sleep at this point though, as much as I love his cloth diapers.

A few weeks ago, I bought some more Rockin Green laundry detergent for cloth diapers. I got the "Smashing Watermelons" and "Lavender Mint Revival" scents.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your Fluffy Mail. I swear if I was ever to have another baby I would do it.

    ReplyDelete