Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy 35/35 to me!

35 weeks down, 35 days until the little one's due date!


Weight: 129.0 (+24 from starting weight, +1.6 from last week)

Symptoms: sciatic nerve pain, tired, round ligament pain, heartburn, burping, going pee every 10 minutes 

How I am Feeling: I have good days and I have bad days. I've figured out that sitting cross legged on the floor helps my back hurt less and putting a heating pad on my back before bed will help me get comfortable enough to sleep for a while. 

Best Thing about Pregnancy: Baby hiccups are still the very best thing about pregnancy and I will miss them so much. 

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: I hate all of the comments people make about me and my body. I really hate being told how cute and little I am. I don't feel cute and I definitely don't feel little. I've gained exactly the amount of weight I should have. The only comment I have appreciated was a cashier who told me that I look very healthy. That made me feel good. 


It is crazy to me that the baby could arrive any day now. We have everything that we really need for the baby. I've washed all of the clothes and put together all of the gear. It's just a matter of time now. Sometimes I feel sad that these are the last days Dan and I will have together as just a couple and not the huge responsibility of being parents. I'm going to miss being spontaneous and carefree. At the same time, I can't wait to share this next adventure with him and have our own little family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment