Wednesday, May 19, 2010

17 Weeks Pregnant

17 Weeks Pregnant

Weight: +5.6 lbs from starting weight (110.6)

Symptoms: acne, emotional, round ligament pain, peeing every 10 minutes

How I am Feeling: I've been having a rough week.

Best Thing about Pregnancy: It's almost halfway over.

Worst Thing about Pregnancy: It's really putting a strain on my relationship with Dan.

What I am Looking Forward to this Week:  Date night on Saturday



The past week has been very difficult week for me. Dan is having a mid-life crisis and it's driving me crazy. He has been really focused on himself when I have needed him and his attention the most. The crazy pregnancy hormones have made me over-sensitive and over-emotional. I am so excited to have a child, but pregnancy is just not fun. 


Week 17: Onion
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment