Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Recap

Another holiday means new crafts for the picture wall in the entryway to our house. Both of these have been floating around Pinterest for a long time, but I do not have the pins saved and I didn't follow a particular tutorial.



Dan surprised me with a beautiful (and tall!) orchid. He put it on the kitchen counter. I must have been really hungry, because I didn't notice it until I had finished cooking my lunch. It is now living in the bathroom on the the ledge of my garden tub.



Liam was my little model for a fun Valentine's Day photo shoot.

This one is a little soft, but I had to include it because he looks so much like one of his cousins. I almost don't recognize Liam here.

This is the Valentine Liam sent to his Aunt Lacey.

Kisses! (He was actually howling. He doesn't know how to kiss yet. )

Dan and I got to go out to dinner at a local restaurant on the river. The weather was nice, so we ate outside on the dock. My entree was a little on the spicy side, but I gobbled up my lobster dip appetizer.


When we got back from dinner, I cooked dessert for me, Dan and my in-laws who had been watching Liam while we were out. I made molten lava cakes. I cooked them maybe a minute too long, but they were delicious with chocolate ice cream. I was so excited to eat them that I didn't get a picture. I'm sure I'll make them again.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment