Monday, October 24, 2011

Nap Time Crafting:Birthday Invitations




(Blurred for privacy.) I hand made all of the invitations for Liam's birthday party. I took his photo at the pumpkin patch at a farm that our play group visited last week. I learned how to use the "cut and print" feature on my Silhouette machine. It is kind of awesome. I saved the tutorial on Pinterest on my Silhouette Projects board, though I do not have the available brain cells to track it down and link it right now.

In other crafting news, I have completed 6 trick-or-treat bags and have several others in various stages. I also have all of the pieces to the body of Liam's costume cut out and the front of the romper has a zipper in it. I hate working with the fabric that I chose, but it is perfect for the costume.

Here is a larger image of the photo I included in the invitation. I know you are just here to see pictures of my adorable baby anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment