Friday, June 10, 2011

Photography Friday: Fun at Home

The last 10 days or so have been really rough. Liam got sick last week and Dan & I were sick this week. I am still feeling under the weather. 

A cold didn't stop Liam from learning how to crawl though! He is getting into everything. 

He is no longer content to sit in the living room and let me bring him a single toy from his canvas bin. Instead he crawls to the bin, dumps it out and finds something to play with. 




Other than sitting in the jumperoo while I cook dinner, Liam hasn't spent much time in the kitchen. That is starting to change now that he can follow us in there. 


To keep him occupied, I leave a large mixing bowl and wooden spoon on the floor.



Dan discovered that Liam likes piggy-back rides. He's got quite the grip on Dan's hair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment