Sunday, February 27, 2011

4 month update & photo

What a stud!

Where did my little baby go? Liam is 13.8 pounds and is starting to get those yummy baby thighs. I don't know exactly how tall he is, but I had to remove the large head positioner from his car seat.

He thinks he's a big kid. He doesn't like to sit reclined in the bouncer or car seat anymore. He does mini-crunches to try to sit up. He hasn't rolled over from tummy to back again since the times he did it when he was about 8 weeks old. He rolled over from back to tummy for the first time on February 24th and again on the 26th. He can support himself sitting up for a few seconds. He laughs pretty regularly now and babbles/squeals all of the time. He is really social and becoming more and more interactive.

He is right in the middle of the "4 month wakeful period." He was sleeping really well for a while and only waking up once a night. That has totally disappeared and he is up 3 or 4 times again. He goes back to sleep easier now though and is only up for 30 to 45 minutes depending on how long he nurses.

I'm doing okay. I've lost all of the baby weight plus some. I really need to gain some muscle though. Nursing is going well. I haven't had anymore plugged ducts. I wish Liam would take a bottle though so that I could have a little more Julia-time. I've still got the baby blues and should probably go see my OB about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment